By Richard L. Brandt
Why has Amazon been such a success? a lot of it has to do with Jeff Bezos, the CEO and founder, whose distinctive blend of personality features and enterprise approach have pushed Amazon to the head of the web retail world.
Richard Brandt charts Bezos's upward thrust from desktop nerd to global- altering entrepreneur. His luck should be credited to his forward-looking insights and ruthless enterprise feel. Brandt explains:
- Why Bezos determined to permit adverse product experiences, thoroughly guessing that the earned belief could outweigh attainable misplaced revenues.
- Why Amazon zealously guards a few patents but freely stocks others.
- Why Bezos referred to as turning into ecocnomic the "dumbest" factor they can do in 1997.
- How Amazon.com turned one of many basically dotcoms to outlive the bust of the early 2000s.
- Where the corporate is headed subsequent.
Through interviews with Amazon staff, rivals, and observers, Brandt has deciphered how Bezos makes judgements. the tale of Amazon's ongoing evolution is a case examine in how you can reinvent a complete undefined, and one who someone in enterprise at the present time ignores at their peril.
Read or Download One Click: Jeff Bezos and the Rise of Amazon.com PDF
Similar business books
Additionally on hand on Authority Federal perform Library CD-ROM.
From the mythical founding father of Atari and Chuck E. Cheese’s and Steve Jobs’s first boss, the secrets and techniques to discovering, hiring, preserving, and nurturing artistic expertise. The company global is altering speedier than ever, and each day your organization faces new issues and problems. the single technique to unravel those concerns is to have a employees of wildly artistic those that stay as a lot sooner or later because the current, who thrive on being varied, and whose rules will ensure that your organization will prosper while different businesses fail.
Long island instances bestselling writer and award-winning reporter Ronald Kessler is going contained in the infamously lavish lifetime of billionaire Adnan Khashoggi, as soon as the richest guy on the earth. He made more cash - and extra speedy - than a person in historical past. And he spent it at a dizzying clip of $330,000 an afternoon, on a daily basis of the yr.
With new instances and examples from headlines, MANAGERS AND THE felony atmosphere: concepts FOR company, 9E equips readers with the criminal wisdom and chance administration thoughts for achievement as a enterprise supervisor. state-of-the-art assurance and a strategic technique train easy methods to improve realizable price, redeploy assets, and deal with criminal and enterprise danger.
- California Real Estate Law and Practice, Volume 16
- 45 Surprising Facts About Billionaire Entrepreneur Jeff Bezos
- Splunk Operational Intelligence Cookbook: Over 80 recipes for transforming your data into business-critical insights using Splunk, 3rd Edition
- Seller Guide: A comprehensive guide to selling your home in Massachusetts
Additional resources for One Click: Jeff Bezos and the Rise of Amazon.com
One Click: Jeff Bezos and the Rise of Amazon.com by Richard L. Brandt